Today’s Graduates are tomorrow’s Leaders.
Your business deserves to recruit the brightest.
Graduate Dawn’s coaching has a proven impact: add coaching to an initiative and people will focus on that initiative more. Add coaching to your graduate recruitment and on-boarding programme and the result is that graduates learn faster, up to 6 times as much in some cases.
Business Awareness Workshops
Employers constantly flag business or commercial awareness as a ‘must have’ skill for graduates, particularly those who have not had the benefit of a work-placement year. Whilst employers do not expect new graduates to be business gurus from day one, they do expect a degree of basic knowledge and understanding of key principles and the business environment in which they operate.
Our business awareness workshops can be generalised or tailored specifically around your company needs. By helping your graduate intake to appreciate the processes, relationships, risks and costs involved in commercial transactions we are able to better equip them to work towards your organisation’s objectives and strategy.
Assessment Centre Design and Management
With an increasing number of graduates joining the search for work every year, selecting the best candidate for your available roles is both demanding and time-consuming. While academic achievement is important, it is not always a sufficient indicator of their true potential. For this reason modern businesses are turning to Assessment Centres as a way of getting to know their candidates and better exploring their capabilities.
Graduate Dawn specialise in designing customised Assessment Centres around your specific requirements. These can include but are not limited to:
- A range of psychometric ability and personality tests
- Group activities and group discussions
- Priority setting tasks or in-tray exercises
- Role play and presentation skills
- We work closely with our clients to develop a range of robust, practical and fit-for-purpose exercises that provide a valuable opportunity for them to visibly assess candidates’ abilities and potential while they are engaged in actual tasks or situations.
Our service includes:
- Advise on exercise choice and suitability
- Timetable development
- Candidate briefs
- Event co-ordination
- Assessment administration
- Result collation and interpretation
- Management feedback and reporting
- Candidate feedback
- We are committed to the highest standards of practice in the use of all ability/aptitude assessments, in order to maximise the benefit of assessment centres to both the organisation and the individual. All our Assessment Centres are individually tailored around your desired business outcomes and focus on the specific competencies and abilities you seek for the roles.
Benefits to your business:
- Individually tailored assessments based on desired business outcomes and required competencies for the roles.
- A suitably trained and highly skilled team to manage the Assessment process.
- Promotion of fairness and equal opportunity in the recruitment process.
- Accurate and consistent recording and reporting on all Assessment activities.
- Full evaluations of Assessment Centres upon completion.
- Offering a meaningful opportunity to potential candidates, whether successful or not.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for to arrange a chat!